24 April 2007

Introduction

I created this blog to document my trip to Nablus, Palestine in July 2007. You will be able to read and share in my journey including the events and thoughts during the preparation stages through the trip itself and upon my return to the U.S. I expect this to be an extremely interesting, informative and life altering journey. I hope to do some good for the people of Palestine by providing educational services and by being a voice for them. I also hope to be able to communicate with the people on the other side of this situation, the Israelis, in order to develop a well-informed perspective on the situation. My main goal though is to help assist the Palestinians in any way possible so that they can be treated humanely. I am not a political person nor do I get involved in direct action. My only action will be to educate their children in English as well as yoga.

I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I expect to.

'ssalama
in peace

No comments: